Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Jun-30 16:38:00
Subject:Re: Need single thumbnails for WWP page???

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Need single thumbnails for WWP page??? Landis 2004-Jun-30 16:38:00
>Very nice site. Noticed one glitch.  An England entry in the
>US/Canada listing.  But then you already knew this.

Oops.  Ken changed continents from last time around.  Thanks.

>I noticed that you have a thumbnail listing. Very nice. Do you need
>one from us?  Didn't notice the requirement in the upload
>instructions.
>
>I have a single thumbnail that you may use.  If you need it.. what
>dimensions ?? and I will upload it.

It's generally easier for us to create all the thumbnails to make
sure they are the correct dimensions and such.  The only exception to
this "it's easier for us" rule is for those panoramas that have been
save-disabled as this also stops us from exporting a PICT with
QTPlayer Pro.  I think, however, we can still do this a little easier
than coordinating the upload of the thumbnails.

If you have NOT yet uploaded your entry, AND your panos are save
disabled, it would be nice if you included an image for these
purposes.  Using QTPlayer Pro do an export as PICT and send put that
file in your folder before stuffing it.  If you can't do this, or
haven't done it, don't worry, we'll take care of it.

The thumbnails will be created in one of the last steps so that I
have most of the panoramas already before I do that.  I know the
thumbnail listing is missing the images right now.  They will be up
before we go live next Monday.

Thanks,
Landis