Sender:Rodolpho Pajuaba
Date/Time:2004-Jul-02 17:33:00
Subject:Re: Test, please!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Test, please! Rodolpho Pajuaba 2004-Jul-02 17:33:00
Bo wrote:

> Rodolpho,
>
> WOW. what a beautiful place you live.
>
> Personally I would pick the marumby_01 its great.!
>
> http://www.pajuaba.com.br/temp/marumby_01.htm
>
> Though seeing those houses on the otherside of the tracks make me
> think about the people here in LA complaining about trains 1km from
> their houses. I hope there is not much train trafic durring the
> night. (smile)
>

>      Bo

Actually, no. This is one of the oldest railroads of Brazil, it crosses
the Serra do Mar from Curitiba (my hometown) to the sea. All those
edifications that you see are being reoccupied again, by people who work
voluntarily for this and the surrounding areas. These houses that you
mention were used by the railroad employees and families, before the
company was sold to a private company. You can see the yellow plastic
bands around the train station, and the marks of lack of maintenance
through all the building, it shows how abandoned this place is.
I?ll finish the caption for the pano, where I?ll try to explain better
all the situation.
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba