Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Jul-02 16:34:00
Subject:Fwd: Test, please!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Fwd: Test, please! Landis 2004-Jul-02 16:34:00
I, too, like marumby_01 the best of the three.  I hope that you will
write a good caption to go with it so that the whole scene will be
explained.

Also, a technical suggestion...  All three of these show the horizon
at a bit of an angle and it really throws the viewer off.  You should
try to level this out.  I don't know what stitching method you're
using but there are a number of ways to do this.  The easiest is in
the stitching program if it supports it. (Otherwise PanoTools or
Flexify can help).

-Landis