Sender:Alex Makienko
Date/Time:2004-Jul-31 18:39:00
Subject:Re: copyright violation

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: copyright violation Alex Makienko 2004-Jul-31 18:39:00
Andy,

I've tried to find out does this guy have anything else on the web but so
far didn't see anything. Looks like he's just a stupid teenager created this
site for fun. Site did't have any clear neither business nor informational
idea. He used panos just to show Canadian nature but used that for nothing.
I hope he've got a clear sign and won't violate anymore. However I'll try to
keep an eye on the web.

Alex

PS: I still wonder how stupid he has to be to steal more then TWO HUNDREDS
panos! Haven't seen anything like that before...