Sender:Bo
Date/Time:2004-Sep-12 13:58:00
Subject:Re: 6 Days to go Until 18 Sept

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 6 Days to go Until 18 Sept Bo 2004-Sep-12 13:58:00
Good Morning Dave,

YUP, CF card is formatted and both battery packs are topped off.  I
have even cleaned the mud off the pano bracket, though I am not so
sure that will help my focus.

I am more excited about the WWP events than most any commercial pano
job. :-)

Also, last week, I finally had time to post one of my panos from the
Floating Market in Thailand, somebody commented long time ago if it
was captures with stereo vision... LOL... It was just the boat
moving all over while photographing.  The result now is much better.

http://www.bophoto.com/panos/thailand/pano-thai-27-FS.html

      Bo

--- In #removed#, "Dave 360texas.com" <#removed#>