Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Sep-27 21:06:00
Subject:Re: Tired and bored of creating previews by hand? This is the solution!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Tired and bored of creating previews by hand? This is the solution! Landis 2004-Sep-27 21:06:00
Thanks Markus, I appreciate the offer.  Maybe this will help some
other Mac VR folks as well.

Actually I do use AppleScript to do this - I've re-purposed my VRPrep
script specifically for the WWP.  If anyone is interested in this
VRPrep script (which also enables HQ, can add sprites and preview,
save disabled, etc) you can download it from Han's website.
(http://www.virtualdenmark.dk/qtvr/16bit/qtvr16bit.html)

I'd just rather do this on a large group of VRs rather than one at a
time.  I'll get to this soon.

-Landis