Sender:Carl von Einem
Date/Time:2004-Oct-05 06:14:00
Subject:Re: GPS and maps: Noticed some oddities..

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: GPS and maps: Noticed some oddities.. Carl von Einem 2004-Oct-05 06:14:00
Markus,

this is really nice! how about an optional close-up for every continent,
that might solve the overlaying points issue.

in http://www.panoramas.de/panoramas/wwpmap/ the town of Essen has been
moved to Southern France! ;-)
http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp904/html/TomStriewisch.html
Tom's GPS coordinates are correct for Essen:
Lat: 51:26:24N (51.44) Lon: 7:00:14E (7.0039)

best,
Carl

From: "Markus Altendorff" <#removed#>