Sender:Tudor Jenkins
Date/Time:2004-Oct-05 22:12:00
Subject:Re: MultiMap More or Less

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: MultiMap More or Less Tudor Jenkins 2004-Oct-05 22:12:00
Hi,

Normally not a problem, just this time I would prefer not to have a link to multimap with the coordinates that I gave. This has been suggested AFTER we submitted our details.

I would be happy with the multimap link if my coordinates are changed to eliminate seconds. (If Landis can be bothered to do this!)

I know this looks a bit silly to 95% of you - I'm sorry.

Cheers

Tudor