Sender:wardnet2001
Date/Time:2004-Oct-10 10:44:00
Subject:Re: Major Site Update & Wrap Up

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Major Site Update & Wrap Up wardnet2001 2004-Oct-10 10:44:00
On my panorama page I've noticed that when clicking in the link I
provided, which is under my panorama, nothing happens. Only by right
clicking on it and selecting "open in new window" does the link
open. I think this is happening in all the other pages I've just
looked at. I don't think it was like this previously, is this what
you intended?

Otherwise the map presentation is utterly stunning. Great job.

Bill

--- In #removed#, Landis <#removed#> wrote:
> Sorry - bad text wrapping on that last message...
>
> --
>

> With the help of Markus, we've got a nearly finished site.
>
> Here's what's happened:
>
> The whole site has been updated to use CSS.  The text has changed
> a sans-serif and a couple fonts may have changed sizes slightly.
> Please take a look and make sure I haven't accidently introduced
any
> errors as I edited out a couple HTML tags that some people
submitted.

> Every entry page has had the format changed just a bit to add
> standardized coordinates (which open a new window with MultiMap)
and