Sender:Mickael Therer
Date/Time:2004-Dec-26 18:56:00
Subject:Re: Something new for the WWP

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Something new for the WWP Mickael Therer 2004-Dec-26 18:56:00
Hi Markus,

great inititiative that sound embed facility you
provide, I had just finished embedding mine when
you posted the message :D

one thing though that just occured to me as I was
editing my page If you use a sound file for both
pano versions coupled with the popup fullscreen
you're going to have the sound playing twice: one
in the background and one in the popup and out of
sync for sure... so maybe sound ought to be
fullscreen only or maybe you have some onblur magic
script to turn it off in the background ?

one other thing to consider MP4 will yield good
results but restricted to users of the latest
versions of quicktime, using MP3 will allow for
users of QT5 to get it all without the hassle to
upgrade and I know  for sure one participant is QT5
only, makes me guess there can be quite a few
visitors on dial-up in the same viewing conditions.

mickael