Sender:"D.I. Felipe B. González"
Date/Time:2005-Apr-21 17:04:00
Subject:Re: Physics Enlightens the World

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Physics Enlightens the World "D.I. Felipe B. González" 2005-Apr-21 17:04:00
Hi Chris!

Hi everyone!

It?s amazingly easy to insert a flying logo over a QTVR using Quick Time
Pro. You must add the graphic, with an alpha channel (I use png format)
as a new layer and modify its alpha. I?m not very fluent doing
explanations, so I?ll better send you a link:

http://homepage.mac.com/ponyboy/qtvrtips1.html

Hope this helps

Greetings from the subtropical regions of Mexico

Felipe B.