Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2005-Apr-22 10:21:00
Subject:Re: Earthday

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Earthday Bernhard Vogl 2005-Apr-22 10:21:00
There is a software that is provided free of charge from the NASA. You can
download it under
http://opensource.arc.nasa.gov:8888/archives/World_Wind_1.2e_Full.exe
It shows Earth from "outside", can show national boundaries and Cities as
well as other places of interest (WMS, MODIS, Landsat etc.)
Caution: it is a 180MB download! (Blue Marble image included)

Best regards
Bernhard