Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2005-Apr-21 21:14:00
Subject:Re: Physics Enlightens the World

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Physics Enlightens the World Bernhard Vogl 2005-Apr-21 21:14:00
Very nice Panorama - thanks for sharing!

I also tried to capture the arrival of the Light in Vienna. There was a
"Einstein Show" on the Stephansplatz and the Physican Anton Zeilinger
teleported the Light from Slovakia over the Danube to Vienna.
...unfortunately my Fuji died a few days ago and the D70 i used, was
bought on the same evening. Not knowing the camera, my panorama became a
desaster   :-(
Anyway if someone wants to see a rough impression, here ist the link:
http://bernie.x-net.at/temp/emc.html

Best regards
Bernhard