Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2005-Sep-08 05:25:00
Subject:Quoting (was Re: Fisheye for best quality spherical images on a Canon 350D?)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Quoting (was Re: Fisheye for best quality spherical images on a Canon 350D?) Landis 2005-Sep-08 05:25:00
>dear larr your correct i use the same prog. and use 20 with good
>results real viz is a joy to use.thanks bengy toda

Bengy and others:

The editing of replies has been a problem with this list for a little
while.  I do NOT want to put the list on a moderated mode, but Yahoo
Groups allows me to be selective.

To keep this list usable to the whole group I will put repeat
offenders into a moderated mode 'penalty box'.  You can still post,
but your posts will take a little longer as they will have to be
approved by one of the admins (Don, Markus, Landis).

Please edit your replies to not attach lots of extraneous text.  If
you don't understand what I'm talking about please look at the length
of this last email (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wwp/message/4231)
and note that the only new part of the message consisted of two lines.

If you have any questions about this, send them to me OFF LIST
(#removed#)

-Landis