Sender:Pat Rooney
Date/Time:2005-Sep-11 10:53:00
Subject:Re: Fisheye for best quality spherical images on a Canon 350D?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Fisheye for best quality spherical images on a Canon 350D? Pat Rooney 2005-Sep-11 10:53:00
I am newly using the Canon 10-22 mm for sphericals. I found blending
problems (especially in the sky) when shooting two rows of 8 at +45
and -45 degrees and zenith/nadir, so I modified the process to 4
upshots at 50+ degrees, 8 shots at -15 degrees and a nardar, for just
13 shots, down from 18.

The four up shots have some overlap and similar lighting at the edges
of the shots. You do have to be more careful in stitching, but it
means a bit less time in shooting (good for low clouds), processing
and storing.

http://wubbawubbawubba.com/panoramas/laietrees/

-Pat