Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2005-Sep-11 22:32:00
Subject:Re: QT minumim download 32 MB?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: QT minumim download 32 MB? Erik Krause 2005-Sep-11 22:32:00
Am Monday, September 12, 2005 um 0:15 schrieb L?on Beek:

> I'm using the Jave applet from a German program called PanoramaStudio.
> But I believe it's only Windows.

Does it spherical panos? Does it run full screen? Since
PanoramaStudio does not stitch sphericals and since full screen Java
panos are very jerky and limited in size by the JVM I suspect this is
no alternative to QT...

As far as I know currently there are only Pangea and GLPanoview that
can display cubic QTVRs full screen. PTViewer can too, but currently
this is worse than the equirect display. Fulvio didn't implement the
enhancements for cubics as he did for equirect (again, as far as I
know).

best regards
--
Erik Krause