Sender:Léon Beek
Date/Time:2005-Sep-12 05:43:00
Subject:Re: QT minumim download 32 MB?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: QT minumim download 32 MB? Léon Beek 2005-Sep-12 05:43:00
So far I've only done pano's with  the very economic Russian MC
Zenitar-M2,8/16 mm fisheye, and I only went for a single row of 18
shots. For that purpose, the program works fine and very easy. I believe
it is possible to make full screen pano's, but I don't know whether
there will be too big a loss of quality then. If you want to see the
results of both lens and program, have a look at
http://www.leonbeek.com/pages/panoramapag.html.
Kind regards, Leon