Sender:northwest_omnipresence
Date/Time:2005-Sep-26 12:56:00
Subject:Re: help! my file is too large

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: help! my file is too large northwest_omnipresence 2005-Sep-26 12:56:00
Carl,

I think I came across a resources page before on WWP
(http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp/Practical/Resources.html ) is
this it?

mailing lists and forums, a few elementary intros to VR photography
and a link to panoguide (which I have visited before out of
curiosity).

I will keep looking, I still have 11 days or so left before the
editing window on my submission closes right?

sean.

--- In #removed#, Carl von Einem <#removed#> wrote:
> Sean,
>
> there is a page "resources" on the wwp site, I think it is a bit
tricky
> to find yet, I think you have to follow the "How to participate"
link.
> Those pages should also be translated in the future. A link to
> panotools.info should be there in the near future, I just guess
Don and