Sender:Brooks Leffler
Date/Time:2005-Oct-20 01:36:00
Subject:Re: Problems with my FullScreen in Mozilla & Firefox

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Problems with my FullScreen in Mozilla & Firefox Brooks Leffler 2005-Oct-20 01:36:00
--- In #removed#, Irene Blueth <#removed#> wrote:

> My fullscreen pano works fine for me in Safari & IE (Panther, QT 6.5).
> However, in Mozilla & Firefox it loads but won't rotate, beach ball
> spins and I have to force quit the browser. Nobody else has specifically
> complained about this - is it just me? My small size pano works fine in
> Mozilla & Firefox.

Small screen works fine on both Safari and Firefox (MacG4, DSL).  Large screen works
jerkily but with flames on Safari; nothing but QT logo and spinning beachball on Firefox.
My ISP has not been very fast of late, though, so it could be partly them.  But it hasn't
loaded at all in mayb 4 minutes.

bgl