Sender:Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz
Date/Time:2005-Oct-20 07:55:00
Subject:Re: Problems with my FullScreen in Mozilla & Firefox

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Problems with my FullScreen in Mozilla & Firefox Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz 2005-Oct-20 07:55:00
Dear Irene,

Using Windows XP SP2, Firefox  and QT 7.02 the small version works fine
and the full screen version works although a little slow to move around.
Also, the flames look better on the small version, on the full screen
version they look a bit pixelated.

Regards,

Carlos Chegado

Fotografias 360? ?? http://www.carloschegado.com