Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2005-Dec-28 00:17:00
Subject:Re: deadline hour

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: deadline hour G. Donald Bain 2005-Dec-28 00:17:00
We just moved the deadline back 9 hours - neither of us here in
Pacific Time are going to start editing at midnight on Thursday!

Whatever you have on the prep server at 9 am Friday (PST), when it
closes, will probably be what goes on the site. We will be editing
for factual, spelling and formatting mistakes, and checking for
missing data.

Please do not ask us to accept late submissions or better quality
updates during this period. We currently have 218 participants,
increasing by about one per hour. It's a big job just to page through
that many panoramas, reading all the captions.

There will be a period for late submissions and corrections after
January 2. But to get your work on the site for New Year 2005, be
sure to submit within the next day and a half.

Don