Sender:Norma Boylan
Date/Time:2006-Jan-12 16:34:00
Subject:Re: Realviz stitcher

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Realviz stitcher Norma Boylan 2006-Jan-12 16:34:00
Hi,

Thank you to everyone for their suggestions, much appreciated.

Nick,

It looks like this is the option that will work for me.  The photo's are all of the same size, and I can see what steps to take next.

Just one more question for now if I may.  Is it better to run Render > Equalise before saving the TIF files, or to wait until making the final .mov file ?

Thanks again.
Norma
  ----- Original