Sender:Nick
Date/Time:2006-Jan-13 10:16:00
Subject:Re: Realviz stitcher

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Realviz stitcher Nick 2006-Jan-13 10:16:00
--- In #removed#, "Norma Boylan" <#removed#> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you to everyone for their suggestions, much appreciated.
>
> Nick,
>
> It looks like this is the option that will work for me.  The
photo's are all of the same size, and I can see what steps to take
next.

> Just one more question for now if I may.  Is it better to run
Render > Equalise before saving the TIF files, or to wait until
making the final .mov file ?

> Thanks again.
> Norma

Hi Norma,

I'm glad you understand my instructions and can use them. It would
be best to run Render > Equalise before saving the TIF files.

Nick