Sender:Robert Agnel
Date/Time:2006-Apr-07 14:26:00
Subject:Re: Panorama Narratives

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Panorama Narratives Robert Agnel 2006-Apr-07 14:26:00
Great idea Alex
hopefully it will get accepted and used by the group
for future submissions

I can imagine translators getting confused with GARDENS
with English words flower, flour and plant to name a few
a plant that grows, or plant your foot, a plant where things are built
geeze makes you wonder how English became such a universal language