Sender:Alex Makienko
Date/Time:2006-Apr-07 14:10:00
Subject:Re: Panorama Narratives

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Panorama Narratives Alex Makienko 2006-Apr-07 14:10:00
> Every submission should include at least a short description of what the
> pano is about. (or be
> subject to exclusion)
> With online translators there is no reason not to include a short
> description in the language
> of the producer. I know sometimes we are rushed but it only takes 5
> minutes to come up with
> something to say.

Rob,

I cannot say about all online translators but those Russian-English and
English-Russian I've tried is a junk. You may use them if you would like to
have ten-fifteen minutes of a good laughing.

I have an alternative idea. We have plenty of people in the community who
know at least two languages. Why not to publish on the preparation server
some links and email addresses of the volunteers who may help in
translation?

If this idea is accepted please count me in.

Alex