Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2006-Jun-29 18:45:00
Subject:Re: Road accident in remote area of Pakistan

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Road accident in remote area of Pakistan Hans Nyberg 2006-Jun-29 18:45:00
On 29/6-2006, at 19.27, Erik Krause wrote:

>  Sorry for being unclear: If I follow the original link from
> http://www.imedia.ae I get the not resizable window. The page calls a
>  JS named bigwindow, which sets ...resizable=0,height=200,width=200...
>  The opened window tries to resize itself, which apparently fails.

Yes thats what I did and as I said if you block the resizing in Firefox
you get what you get.

Most people do not know this option in the preferences for Firefox.
The funny thing is that most of the people who complain about pages
that resizes the page are people who use Firefox.

But they have no idea how Firefox works and that they can remove this
just like you can block popups.

Maybe you have some plugins in Firefox which gives problems. Always
remove them as the first thing if something is not working.

I have checked both the latest version and an older one.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer
hans nyberg fotografi