Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2006-Jun-29 17:27:00
Subject:Re: Road accident in remote area of Pakistan

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Road accident in remote area of Pakistan Erik Krause 2006-Jun-29 17:27:00
Am Thursday, June 29, 2006 um 18:18 schrieb Hans Nyberg:

> >  Opens now, but in firefox only in a very small window which isn't
> >  rezisable. Here the direct links:
> > http://www.imedia.ae/projects/Accident/QTVR/Accident_F.html
> > http://www.imedia.ae/projects/Accident/QTVR/Accident_B.html
>
> Works fine in Firefox both Windows and Mac.
> Have you disabled the option for resizing in advanced javascript.
>
> If so you get a small window but it is resizeable.

Sorry for being unclear: If I follow the original link from
http://www.imedia.ae I get the not resizable window. The page calls a
JS named bigwindow, which sets ...resizable=0,height=200,width=200...
The opened window tries to resize itself, which apparently fails.

best regards
--
Erik Krause
Offenburger Str. 33