Sender:John G. Dobbins
Date/Time:2006-Jun-29 18:37:00
Subject:Re: Road accident in remote area of Pakistan

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Road accident in remote area of Pakistan John G. Dobbins 2006-Jun-29 18:37:00
I also followed the both direct and original links to both panos in
Safari and FireFox (on Mac). Both browsers open and display the
fullscreens panos just fine for me now.

I must say, these are outstanding qtvr examples. The journalistic
capture of the event is immediate and 'on-the-spot'. The photography
- exposure latitude and detail capture - given the scene and the
event, is phenomenal.

Excellent! Thanks for sharing these, keep up the good work.

John Dobbins