Sender:Mark Banas (lists)
Date/Time:2006-Jul-04 22:05:00
Subject:Re: Looking through everyones submissions,

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Looking through everyones submissions, Mark Banas (lists) 2006-Jul-04 22:05:00
On Jul 4, 2006, at 5:52 PM, k_nips wrote:

> And as one of the first timers, I'd just like to say hello and how
> nice it is to have participated this time. What a great way to see a
> snapshot of the planet.
>
> To have my first submission published has made me very proud!
> ('Specially given my lack of high powered gear.)

Hi steven

I had already looked at your wonderful "garden in winter" entry and
marveled at the thought of taking (let alone stitching) 110 photos
for a spherical panorama! Impressive, to say the least. (Conversely,
my entry was just 3 photos!) If anything, your entry *proves* that
high powered gear is not a necessary ingredient in a beautiful panorama.

Glad you could join us!

-Mark