Sender:k_nips
Date/Time:2006-Jul-04 21:52:00
Subject:Re: Looking through everyones submissions,

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Looking through everyones submissions, k_nips 2006-Jul-04 21:52:00
And as one of the first timers, I'd just like to say hello and how
nice it is to have participated this time. What a great way to see a
snapshot of the planet.

To have my first submission published has made me very proud!
('Specially given my lack of high powered gear.)

As my brief bio says, I used to be a working photographer but a career
change in 1987 has seen me working in the media since then. A few
months ago I discovered the WWP site via Google Earth. Since then,
with some advice and help from Kathy Wheeler - who lives just down the
road - I've become infatuated with the whole box and dice of VR
photography.

For the past few months I've been trying to decide what digital SLR to
buy to replace my ancient Minolta XD7 and my even older Olympus OM2.

A new digital Nikon D70 or perhaps the Canon 350D? Now I'm hanging for
a look at the new Sony A100!

Anyhow, it's been great to participate and be in such illustrious
company. Looking forward to the next event...

Steven Spink
Wagga Wagga, Australia
#removed#