Sender:John Ryan
Date/Time:2006-Jul-08 01:47:00
Subject:Re: How much to charge? Correction

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: How much to charge? Correction John Ryan 2006-Jul-08 01:47:00
I think this is a great topic for the group. Having a
background in business law, I do not see any problems
with discussing "past" business projects. The storing
would be wonderful more so in avoiding pitfalls than
actual price structure. So if anyone whats to
contribute a story of past projects, such as:
The scope of the work,
The budget,
The price charged, and
A critique of the overall work,
there is no problem with price fixing. Remember most
if not all projects are unique in customers and scope
of work. I will try to put together one for the
project I did for the Border Patrol in the next few
weeks.
John

--- colin95060 <#removed#>