Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2006-Jul-08 15:29:00
Subject:Re: How much to charge?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: How much to charge? G. Donald Bain 2006-Jul-08 15:29:00
Keith,

The best place for you to start would be Scott Highton's article at:
http://www.vrphotography.com/data/pages/askexperts/business/
pricingvr.html

BUT This is a discussion more appropriate to lists other than this
one. We try to keep the WWP list for aspects of the WWP events and
community.

The IVRPA list "should" be best, but it doesn't get much traffic or
attention.

I would suggest the Apple QuickTime VR list (QuickTime-
#removed#), where this is discussed  periodically (check the
archives). Many long-time professional VR photographers participate
on that list, people who actually make a living by shooting VR.

Don