Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2006-Jul-17 21:15:00
Subject:Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site - NAY

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site - NAY G. Donald Bain 2006-Jul-17 21:15:00
Bo,

Thanks for contributing, and I am glad to hear you trust me.

Landis and I take the responsibility of protecting copyright and
presenting the WWP as favorably as possible very seriously. No core
content will ever be moved elsewhere, except for technical reasons.

This proposal is only to show thumbnails with links in a wider
context, alongside other fullscreen VR's. There are pluses and
minuses, and differing interpretations. The question the entire group
needs to consider now - is it worth it?

Keep the discussion going, we are listening.

Don