Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2006-Oct-18 20:25:00
Subject:RE: Critique my work plz :)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Critique my work plz :) John Spikowski 2006-Oct-18 20:25:00
> hello everyone :)
> This is my first panorama at night
> http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp906/html/AbdulazizAAlShalabi.html
>
> when I edited it on my desktop (CRT monitor, calibrated), it
> looked fine and bright enough to see the details. But now I'm
> on another computer that has LCD monitor and the panorama is
> way too dark.
>
> so I really want to know what you all think, and what I
> should have done to improve it.
>
> thanks :)

First of all, it's nice to see something other then a blown up bus from that
part of the world. The news media tends to show only one side of the story.
As far as your pano goes, the 'ghost' and orange tint to everything is my
only comment. You may have upset a few people from India suggesting that a
run down part of town somehow relates to their nationality. (your WWP
comment)

John