Sender:Roger Howard
Date/Time:2006-Oct-19 14:55:00
Subject:Re: Critique my work plz :)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Critique my work plz :) Roger Howard 2006-Oct-19 14:55:00
On Thu, October 19, 2006 5:55 am, darkfact95 wrote:
> Thanks for all the replies. About the "India Town" comment i've made, i
> really hope it does not offend anyone because it was not intended to be
> so. Its like China Town in the US, i dont think chinese would be offended
> by saying china twon.
>
> anyhow, that place really nice and i never knew we had a place like this
> in kuwait. The whole block had indian shops, resturants, and even the
> signs were in indian.
> again, i really didnt mean to offend ny one and still cant see how that
> comment be offensive

I didn't see anything offensive either, so don't sweat it. There are large
numbers of Indian workers in many countries, and this often means the
presence of "Little India" villages or neighborhoods. Cultural diversity
is great for everyone, and I certainly don't see any harm in identifying
it when you see it.

Btw, great shot - I think you struck a good balance of dark, moodiness,
and IMHO I think the extra warm white balance is effective and
appropriate. Making everything cold and neutral would not improve this
image.

-Rh