Sender:Sopa Ovidiu
Date/Time:2006-Oct-22 19:30:00
Subject:Re: Please critic my website...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Please critic my website... Sopa Ovidiu 2006-Oct-22 19:30:00
--- In #removed#, "darkfact95" <3azeez@...> wrote:

> www.3sixty.in
>
> hello everyone,
> this is my website, i tried to make it as simple as possible so
people
> who barely have any experience with computers wont have problems
> navigating through it.
>
> please check out the panoramas, there is a java pano on every page,
> and in the gallery page there are both java and qtvr, please tell me
> if you find any trouble viewing any of them.
>
> thanks for your time.
>
> regards :)

Hi nice website, I like the simple ones :)

But .. there's always a but :D .. in the first seconds after your
website has loaded I saw the bugs from the first  panoramic image in
the header, probably it is just me and some other guys who are used
with panoramic images .. but please for us corect that image :D On
the bottom of the image with the port, it is that bar which is not
continous, in the left side, near the middle of the image there you
can see some small bugs :)

I saw that the small java panoramas are ok on the first look .

Keep up the good job ;)

Ovidiu Sopa
www.sibiul.ro/sibiu-virtual-tour/