Sender:darkfact95
Date/Time:2006-Oct-23 00:00:00
Subject:Re: Please critic my website...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Please critic my website... darkfact95 2006-Oct-23 00:00:00
lol, thanks for the reply :D
yeah I know about that header. I actually took that picture back in
1999, way before I even consider buying an SLR and a pano head.
I took it with a point and shoot :p
I used it on the front page because it shows a broad view of Kuwait
city. i tried fixing that picture but that was the best results i had :p
hopefully i'll be able to do another shoot of the city and replace
that picture.

thanks again for your post :)