Sender:Wheaton, Simon
Date/Time:2006-Dec-27 07:06:00
Subject:RE: I ask if I have made all good

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: I ask if I have made all good Wheaton, Simon 2006-Dec-27 07:06:00
These questions seem to be asked on the list after the user has already uploaded a pano.

You could provide this information at the time they are uploading the pano, rather than expecting them to read through all the rules.

Maybe it should be spelt out at the time they upload the pano, that they can only upload a single pano (in 2 sizes) per event.

And, when they ask for approval it could give them a clear message that approval will possibly not take place until the submission period has closed, and that they will be contacted if there is a problem with the approval.

Simon
Canberra
AUSTRALIA