Sender:Rolf Ris
Date/Time:2006-Dec-27 09:49:00
Subject:Re: I ask if I have made all good

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: I ask if I have made all good Rolf Ris 2006-Dec-27 09:49:00
Yes Simon

That is exactly what I am missing too.
After uploading - I did it on 18th Dec  - all I can see is:
Queued for approval

And at the bottom of the side
Last touched by user:   2006-12-18 10:02:29
Last touched by admin:

So how can I be sure that the upload was OK?
A little information would be helpful. (Upload OK, or checked by
admin ...)

Rolf