Sender:Brooks Leffler
Date/Time:2006-Dec-29 04:05:00
Subject:Re: Best of 2006 - Wrapping Up

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Best of 2006 - Wrapping Up Brooks Leffler 2006-Dec-29 04:05:00
Hello Landis

I didn't request early approval (whatever that is), but submitted my
complete entry on the first day and it still isn't approved.  I hope that
I didn't need to ask for early approval, but it seems odd that my early
bird was ignored.

No reply necessary -- I know you're busy and doing the best you can.  Just
don't leave me out.

brooks