Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2006-Dec-29 04:15:00
Subject:Re: Best of 2006 - Wrapping Up

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Best of 2006 - Wrapping Up Landis 2006-Dec-29 04:15:00
>I didn't request early approval (whatever that is), but submitted my
>complete entry on the first day and it still isn't approved.  I hope that
>I didn't need to ask for early approval, but it seems odd that my early
>bird was ignored.
>
>No reply necessary -- I know you're busy and doing the best you can.  Just
>don't leave me out.
>
>brooks

No problem Brooks.  No one will be left out.

The ones who request 'early approval' are the only ones that I've
examined so far.  The others will be checked after the deadline.  The
reason that we didn't bother to check those yet is that those people
may still wish to edit all the way up to the deadline and we don't
want to check and recheck the same ones if we can help it.

A request for 'early approval' just lets us know that you're done
editing and aren't going to touch it anymore (hopefully).  :)

No one should worry.  We are really going to approve everyone.  If
there's some problem we'll work it out as best as possible and in the
worst case it might not get into the initial publication by 1 January.

Hope this helps explain a bit.

-Landis