Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2006-Dec-29 03:08:00
Subject:Re: Best of 2006 - Wrapping Up

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Best of 2006 - Wrapping Up Landis 2006-Dec-29 03:08:00
>With a little over 17 hours to go we have 300 people who said they
>are going to add a panorama and 276 currently uploaded. Please add
>your contribution by the end of the edit period - 29 December 2006
>0700 PST (http://tinyurl.com/y3hmwp).

We now have about 12 hours to go.  308 entry pages, but only 287
panos uploaded.  We're missing at least 21 entries (plus mine that I
still haven't stitched - I'm a hypocrite, I know).  If you intend to
upload a pano for this event, please do so ASAP.

Any pano taken in the last year counts.  There are over 1100 people
subscribed to this mailing list.  If you haven't uploaded one, please
consider it.

If you need to request an account, fill out the form at
http://128.32.102.88:8090/gen/request_account.html and then send an
email to #removed# letting us know to activate it.

Thanks!

-Landis