Sender:Meredith M Jordan
Date/Time:2007-Mar-23 03:34:00
Subject:RE: New to WWP and Flash question

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: New to WWP and Flash question Meredith M Jordan 2007-Mar-23 03:34:00
Hello Lew, I can not help you, but maybe you can help me.  I get the pano
email all the time, sometimes 20 in one day.  I wanted to learn about this
type of photography, but I was being flooded with all these emails, and I
was learning the equipment that I have, I have only taken one pano shot, and
I am not sure, it is a real pano.  I have a D70, D70s, and a D200, with a
second D200 on the way.  I have retired from my real job, and making it
through prostate cancer, to enjoy life, and become a professional
photographer.  When you get a chance, can you email me and give me some tips
on how all this works, thanks.  Oh yes I have a 10.5 fisheye, but I am not
sure, how to used it?

Meredith M Jordan

#removed#

#removed#

www.meredithmjordan.com

(361) 290-1916 hm

(361) 290-1046 cell

"Always Allow The Lord To Bless You"

The contents of this electronic mail message and any attachments are
confidential and intended only for the recipient(s) named above. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that you have received this electronic mail message in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
immediately notify the sender and delete the original message, without
disclosing its contents to anyone. Neither the sender nor Meredith M Jordan
Photography & Video Production will in anyway be held liable for any advice,
opinion, conclusion, or other information contained in this message or
arising from its disclosure. All the senders' rights are reserved.

  _____