Sender:minnesota360
Date/Time:2007-Mar-23 07:17:00
Subject:Re: New to WWP and Flash question

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: New to WWP and Flash question minnesota360 2007-Mar-23 07:17:00
Hiya...I am probably not the best source of info here as I am moving
into a new area of the business by upgrading my equipment and
technique and learning stuff every day.

If you are asking for virtual tours by realtors, they would expect
you to snap some still images and shoot some panoramas of the
property and arrange them on a web page suitable for the more
limited MLS version and then a more full-fledged version for
realtor.com and wherever else they might want to use it.  Some
people can make money at it, others like me seem to take too much
time at it to make a $.  You need to either partner with a company
that can take your images and make the web pages or do it all
yourself and save yourself their fee.

If you are serious about this and need more pointers, just ask.

Lew

--- In #removed#, "Meredith M Jordan" <mmjgia@...> wrote:

> Hello Lew, I can not help you, but maybe you can help me.  I get
the pano
> email all the time, sometimes 20 in one day.  I wanted to learn
about this
> type of photography, but I was being flooded with all these
emails, and I
> was learning the equipment that I have, I have only taken one pano
shot, and
> I am not sure, it is a real pano.  I have a D70, D70s, and a D200,
with a
> second D200 on the way.  I have retired from my real job, and
making it
> through prostate cancer, to enjoy life, and become a professional
> photographer.  When you get a chance, can you email me and give me
some tips
> on how all this works, thanks.  Oh yes I have a 10.5 fisheye, but
I am not
> sure, how to used it?
>

> Meredith M Jordan
>

> jadmin@...
>
> mmjgia@...
>
> www.meredithmjordan.com
>

> (361) 290-1916 hm
>
> (361) 290-1046 cell
>

> "Always Allow The Lord To Bless You"
>

> The contents of this electronic mail message and any attachments
are
> confidential and intended only for the recipient(s) named above.
If the
> reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified
> that you have received this electronic mail message in error and
that any
> review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please
> immediately notify the sender and delete the original message,
without
> disclosing its contents to anyone. Neither the sender nor Meredith
M Jordan
> Photography & Video Production will in anyway be held liable for
any advice,
> opinion, conclusion, or other information contained in this
message or
> arising from its disclosure. All the senders' rights are reserved.
>
>   _____

Nikon
> D70 with the kit 18-70 lens. When I get the funds, I will buy the
> 10.5. I use a Kaidan Quickpan Pro with a landscape bracket for the
> 8700/FE and a spherical bracket for the D70, however I just got it
> recently and haven't actually used the spherical bracket yet.
>
> My question is with the 8700/FE combination. A local VT
photographer