Sender:Aleksandar Janicijevic
Date/Time:2007-May-23 14:26:00
Subject:Re: need HTML help plz :)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: need HTML help plz :) Aleksandar Janicijevic 2007-May-23 14:26:00
Hi,
On a CD you do not need anything except your QTVR file. if you use
any Quick Time editor, like Live Stage Pro, you can add anywhere
within Quick Time titles, descriptions, interactive maps, and window
itself doesn't have to be rectangular, it can be of any shape. Double
clicking file will open it in QuickTime player in a floating window.
[see example at http://www.urbansquares.com/special02.html - when on
this page click on Seneca Newnham Campus at the top left corner].
Quick Time file can also auto run.

With html you will also need Quick Time plug in (within your browser)
in order to see it. I do not see any point in having html page it
will make it just more complicated.
Aleksandar