Sender:Thomas Rist
Date/Time:2007-May-23 14:46:00
Subject:Re: need HTML help plz :)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: need HTML help plz :) Thomas Rist 2007-May-23 14:46:00
Hello darkfact95
> i've just created a QTVR file of a tour (single file, has multi nodes)
> and i want to put it on a CD. to do that i thought of creating an HTML
> file and then put it on the CD, the html would auto run from the CD.

Only a executable or an application can start by autorun from a CD.
You will need an application starter like Cdautorun from
http://www.autostart-cd.hosting24.de
(Sorry, side is in German only. Maybe you can translate it with
http://translate.google.com.)
It's a small program you have to include in your CD.
It's then called by autorun.inf, starts the default browser and point it
to your HTML file.
> the HTML page is blank, just has the QTVR file in it. I don't want the
> browser address bar, buttons, or anything else shown. just the html
> page i did.

Study the source code of some fullscreen pano sites, to learn how to do
this on your own.
> how can I do that ?
>
> can anyone please help me?
>
> i've found some methods with java, i dont want those.

With Cdautorun and IE, you can do that with an added parameter (-k) in
the autorun.inf.
For other browsers, there are only JavaScript solutions available.
On http://www.autostart-cd.hosting24.de you also will find an example.

I won't do that with Java.

Thomas
t.rist-at-gmx.de