Sender:darkfact95
Date/Time:2007-May-23 15:06:00
Subject:Re: need HTML help plz :)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: need HTML help plz :) darkfact95 2007-May-23 15:06:00
thanks a lot for the link, now the question is..
the fully working time limited demo... will it let me export
everything and the things exported will work without a problem?
i'm doing this for school, not getting paid anything. so its just a
one time use of that program and i want output  work and is good
enough and wont be disabled after time >_<

thanks :)

--- In #removed#, stuart franey <stuart_antistatic@...> wrote:

> Hi, why use hmtl? It causes all sorts of browser
> compatibility problems. You can make a movie autoplay
> full screen using Livestage
>
> http://www.totallyhip.com/products.html
>
> Download the fully working time limited demo. Or I am
> fairly sure there is a way using Quicktime Pro.....
>
> Stuart
>

> --- darkfact95 <3azeez@...> wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > okay this might be offtopic.
> >
> > but i'm really a newbie in html codes and stuff.
> >
> > i've just created a QTVR file of a tour (single
> > file, has multi nodes)
> > and i want to put it on a CD. to do that i thought
> > of creating an HTML
> > file and then put it on the CD, the html would auto
> > run from the CD.
> >
> > the HTML page is blank, just has the QTVR file in
> > it. I don't want the
> > browser address bar, buttons, or anything else
> > shown. just the html
> > page i did.
> >
> > how can I do that ?
> >
> > can anyone please help me?
> >
> > i've found some methods with java, i dont want
> > those.
> >

> > thanks a lot :)

the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.