Sender:yuval levy
Date/Time:2007-Sep-04 01:37:00
Subject:Re:

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: yuval levy 2007-Sep-04 01:37:00
Hi Francis,

currently the best Flash panorama viewer is
http://www.flashpanorama.com/

when properly coded, it will work even with Flash 6
(work means: if Flash 9 is not available, a small gray
system message appears asking the user permission to
upgrade flash. The upgrade takes a few seconds, is
transparent, and the VR start playing after the
upgrade).

You will need to feed flashpanoramas.com a stripe of
six cubefaces aligned (like for SPi-V) or the
individual cubefaces in six separate JPG (which will
add to download latency).

You can create the cubefaces and the stripes with a
simple panotools script, with some fiddling within
PTgui, or conveniently with Pano2QTVR.

Alternatively, Pano2VR will create self-enclosed flash
panoramas, a less flexible format but more similar to
QTVR.

For more questions, answers, and support, join
<http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG/>

Yuv

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/