Sender:Bob Bright
Date/Time:2007-Sep-04 18:08:00
Subject:Re:

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Bob Bright 2007-Sep-04 18:08:00
Matt,

I don't use PTgui, but DOSUP (DOS Utilities for Panoramas, available
at http://www.pinlady.net/vr/) includes "Pano2Faces.bat", a handy
batch file for converting an equirectangular to cube faces.  (Of
course, this won't help much if you're not using DOS/Windows.  Also,
if you're using Vista you'll have to modify the batch file slightly so
it doesn't complain about the wrong version of Windows.)

BBB

#removed#