Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2007-Nov-13 04:28:00
Subject:Re: 108 snapshots from GoogleSky

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 108 snapshots from GoogleSky Caroling Geary 2007-Nov-13 04:28:00
It's interesting that the .rar file inquiry generated many replies.
What about the google sky pano, anyway?

A .kmz is a small text file. I don't know why it would need to be
compressed? It's so indirect. And if I get the .rar, how do I know
there isn't something else in there? I'd prefer getting the .kmz
directly.  Putting the .kmz file works for the WWP web pages and
others.  If it can't be linked, put it in the yahoo files directory
for our group.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net